Wednesday 3 November 2010

ups and downs

Well its been a while since i have posted anything, i'm usless at keeping things up to date.  I guess that is why i never had a diary as a child.

It's been a busy couple of weeks.  I went to London for the weekend with my friend, walked for miles and went to see Priscilla.  I wore very high heels and for the first time in ages i wasn't tottering about in them, they were so comfy.  i wanted to dance all night.  Although that probably has something to do with having my photo take with Ben Richards......phwooooaaarrr!!!  (Google him if you don't know him, you won't be disapointed)

As it was half term, hubby and i took a few days off and took the kids up to Blackpool to see the illuminations.  They loved it and we all had a great time.  I was brave enough and had a go on the Pepsi Max Big One!!!!  Normally i shy away from these as i don't fit in the seats.  But this time..............................  i fitted and the seatbelt went round me without cutting off my circulation whoooooooo hooooooooooooo

On the downside though it realy hit me after having this time away just what i have done to myself and how the rest of my life is going to be.  My choices are very limited now, not with what i can eat but obviously how much.  Hotel breakfast no longer consists of fresh fruit, yogurt and croissant but a spoonful of scrambled egg.  I actually felt like crying and was quite depressed about it.  but put it in perspective................... it's the beginning of November and i no longer wear sz 26 trouser, i'm finally in a 22, not been that size since 1987!!!!!!!!  So is it really a hardship that i can only eat a few spoonfulls of food, that i waste so much, that sometimes i don't even bother to eat........................... nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you, I cant wait to be able to go on the rides aqain. I am getting on a plane in Decmeber and if I can do it without the seat belt extender I think I will cry! I know the what have i done feeling now too.. I just fancy sitting down to nice big plate of chinese! Do you think this will ever go away? We must stay focused on the positives though. You are looking just gorgeous and we have added so many quality years to our lives. Here is where life begins for me. xxx

    ReplyDelete